Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Plan18?
Plan18 is an Austrian fashion company founded in 2021 to make shopping for Asian fashion easy. We want to provide you the latest fashion trends of East Asia.
- Can I trust Plan18?
We are a legitimate European business, founded in 2021 with offices located in Austria. We make sure all orders get delivered. If a package goes missing, you can choose between a refund or reshipment.
- Which countries do you ship to?
Due to difficulties in the shipping process, we are only shipping to selected countries. We are currently working on this problem!
- How much is shipping?
We provide free shipping on all orders over 54€! Else, we have a flat-rate of 8.90€.
- How long does shipping take?
After ordering, we will process your order and ship it out within the next 2-7 business days. Generally, orders are delivered within 14-60 business days after they have been shipped out – though, shipping times may vary depending on where you live and the carriers available. You can read more about this on our Shipping & Delivery page.
- I have ordered multiple items. Where is the rest of my order?
Do not be worry, this is normal! We sometimes get our items from different suppliers, so it can happen that different products arrive in different packages at different times.
- I entered the wrong shipping details!
Please, immediately send us an email to email@example.com! Make sure to attach your name and order number. When we find possible mistakes or obvious typing errors in shipping details, we will contact you about it.
- Where do you ship from?
We ship directly from the warehouses of our Asian manufacturers.
- How do I know my size?
– When a product is “One Size”, it does not mean that it fits all sizes! It means this particular product is only available in one single size — the measurements for these are always on the product page. Asian sizes are smaller than European or American sizes, so for most products, it is perfectly normal to go up one or two sizes. For an oversized fit, as seen on most of our model pictures, please generously size up.
– The measurements are the measurements of the garment, NOT your body. Example: If your bust is 110 cm, you should not buy a garment that states 110 cm as a bust measurement — that would be a skintight fit (or not fit at all). Chest/bust is the circumference measured at the broadest part of your chest area. The waist is the circumference measured at the tiniest part of your waist. Shoulders are measured from one shoulder to the other. Total length is measured from your shoulder downwards or, for pants, from the waistband downwards. Sleeve length is measured from your shoulder down your arm.
- Will my product be okay during transport?
Because of the distance, our boxes travel, the package and the product might become slightly wrinkled during transport. Don’t worry, your products should be fine! When your products are fragile, our delivery services usually put a lot of bubble paper in to make sure everything is secure. Clothing pieces are very tightly folded to send them in the smallest parcels possible. We would recommend carefully steaming/ironing them on the lowest heat setting once you get them! In case your product is damaged or doesn’t work properly for whatever reason, please contact us.
- How do I wash my products?
For the longest durability, we advise handwashing products and turn them inside-out before every washing to protect prints and patterns from fading. Some products will have washing instructions printed on the label tags which you may follow as well. Most of the time, it is advised to wash at or below 30°C to keep the product from shrinking. Do NOT put products into the dryer.
- What payment methods do you offer?
- What about custom fees and taxes?
When shipping across country borders, it might happen that you need to pay a fee for importing your ordered products from China into your country. This process is regulated by your country’s law and not related to Plan18. According to our Terms of Services, the customer consents to pay any fee. We recommend educating yourself by looking at the corresponding service pages of your country’s import laws. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Can I pay with other currencies?
Different countries use different currencies. Usually, our website will automatically convert the currency that is used in your country. Nevertheless, you can switch between several currencies by clicking on the currency symbol next to the search bar. The actual money you pay us for your products will be automatically converted into the corresponding amount. If you still want to manually find out about currencies and conversion rates, please use Google.
- I ordered by mistake! Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
If you are quick, we may be able to cancel your order before it has been processed! Please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I ordered the wrong size! Can I get another size?
We, unfortunately, do not exchange items that do not fit! Using our sizing charts you can find your ideal size.
- There is something wrong with my product!
– Damages: If there are obvious damages, such as holes, please contact us, and we will look into it further! If an item arrives completely defective, you are eligible for a refund. Please, contact us.
– Color: Be aware that monitors and screens are different and colors may look different from device to device; products may look different in real life. If a product has multiple color variants and you received the wrong color, it might be that there was a mistake when packing your order, please contact us, we will send you the correct one immediately, no questions asked.
– Size: All our product pages have sizing charts – please, use them! Asian sizes are significantly smaller than US or EU sizes. The sizing charts show you the measurements of the clothing piece. When a product is “One Size”, it does not mean that it fits all sizes! It means this particular product is only available in one single size — the measurements for these are always on the product page. If you received a size that you did not order, there might have been a mistake when packing your order. Please, contact us and we will send the right size on its way!
– Threads/Closed buttons: It is an Asian custom to leave threads hanging and buttonholes sewn shut to indicate that the clothes are newly manufactured and have not been worn before. You can just take sharp scissors and cut off the threads and open the buttonholes!
According to EU laws, we generally permit you to initiate the return process for 14 days after delivery. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery and you haven’t contacted us about returning your item(s), unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
This means that you have 14 days after you receive your order to contact us to initiate the return process by telling us that you would like to return your item. (It does not matter how long the shipping from you to us will take, just make sure you send out your return within 14 days!)
Use this template for contacting us to initiate the return process:
- Full name:
- Shipping address:
- Order number:
- List of items you want to return:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We can identify you quickly when you contact us with the email you used for ordering. Please, make sure to include your name and order number in this email.
Please, never send your purchase back to the address you got it from! Contact us first!
After contacting us, we will give you instructions on how to mail the items to us.
You will be responsible for the postage fee to ship the items to our Austrian offices. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over 75€, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item if you do not use reliable and trackable services.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Inspecting and refunding your item may take up to two weeks. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, we will send you a gift card with a credit worth the product you are returning.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your gift card yet, please contact us at email@example.com or via our contact form.
More details you can find in our Terms and Conditions.